PDA

View Full Version : Re: golf swing analysis

Stephen Page
08-13-1998, 07:14 AM
Scott: you may want to try Rich Jagacinski at Ohio State who has done some
work measuring elderly golfers' swings and tempo using accelerometers and
goniometers. He may be able to help you with placement of instruments,
methodologies, and so on.

Best of luck.

Steve Page, Ph.D.
The University of Tennessee