PDA

View Full Version : Re: FYI: C3D m-file

Kyu-jung Kim, Ph.d.
10-21-1998, 06:02 AM
For those who like to use getc3d.m file, please visit ISB website at www.lri/ccf/org/isb/biomch-l/search.html and search for getc3d. It will provide the code and description how to use. Thanks for all the replies.

KJK

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Brown [SMTP:nickb@mail.utexas.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 4:28 PM
To: Kyu-Jung Kim, Ph.D.
Subject: Re: FYI: C3D m-file

Hi,
I use matlab regularily and now the vicon 140 system. I would love to see
the get3cd file and I would be gratefeul if you could direct me where I
might find this.

Thank you in advance
Nick Brown
U of Texas

At 08:33 AM 10/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>For those of you who are using "getc3d.m" for Vicon, the MATLAB script
reading c3d files. If there's continuing interest, I'll revise the script to
address most problems.

>KJK

done - Vicon uses DEC format, so I needed to say:
>fopen(fname,'r+','d')
> ^^^
>
>This is for VAX D floating point numbers. After that small adjustment
everything looks fine - 3 days work for three characters!