PDA

View Full Version : C3D file access

Edmund Cramp
10-21-1998, 07:40 AM
Biomch-l-ers:

Anyone requiring full access to the contents of any C3D file format (DEC, PC,
SGI, INT and FLOAT data) might find the Motion Lab Systems "RData2" program
useful. The free version is available from
http://www.emgsrus.com/download.htm#rdata and can be run by a VB macro from
within Excel. It reads up to 100 frames of data (2 seconds at 50Hz) and
produces standard DST and TXT output files - the registered version reads
files of any length. Further information is available on the website.

Regards,
Edmund Cramp,
Motion Lab Systems, Inc.
4326 Pine Park Drive,
Baton Rouge, LA 70809 USA
+1 225 928-4248 (voice, 2 lines) Note - New Area Code!
+1 225 928-0261 (fax)
My email address is eac@emgsrus.com
For information about Motion Lab Systems please visit our web site at
http://www.emgsrus.com

Use the 504 Area Code if (225) does not work - BellSouth appear to have
failed to tell many other phone companies about the new area code.