PDA

View Full Version : Re: postings with citations

James Dowling
10-23-1998, 01:31 AM
Etiquette and courtesy are often casualties of debate but they
shouldn't be. I used capital letters in an earlier posting to highlight
an issue that had been misunderstood - I didn't mean to shout. I
apologize to Jeff, Ton and all of the list members for any impoliteness on
my part.
Here are the references for two names that I dropped in my last posting:

Ingen Schenau, G.J. van (1984) An alternative view of the concept of
utilisation of elastic energy in human movement. HUMAN MOVEMENT SCIENCE.
3:301-335. *** pages 327-330 are of particular relevance to the debate.

Chapman, A.E. and Sanderson, D.J. (1990) Muscular coordination in sporting
skills. IN: MULTIPLE MUSCLE SYSTEMS. (eds:J. Winters and S. Woo)
Springer-Verlag:New York. pp.608-620. *** see pages 609-610.

\ /
\ /| Jim Dowling, Ph.D. |\ /
| , , |
| / |_ . Associate Professor . _| \ |
|/ |_ Department of Kinesiology _| \|
/ McMaster University \
/ Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4K1 \
/ CANADA \
/ (905) 525-9140 Ext.23572 \
\ Fax: (905) 523-6011 /
| Ask an inappropriate question to get an appropriate answer. |