PDA

View Full Version : Xpost from Vision Digest: M.A. Survey request

H.j. Woltring, Fax/tel +31.40.413 744
06-26-1992, 11:41 AM
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1992 13:40:28 +0200
From: Chandra SHEKHAR
Subject: Survey papers on motion analysis: References wanted

I'm doing a survey of existing methods of motion analysis, and I'd
like references to other survey papers that may have been
written/published recently. Also, if anybody has done such a survey
recently, for a dissertation, for instance, I'd appreciate a copy by
email.

I'm interested in *all* motion techniques, including, but not
restricted to, optic flow-based methods, feature-based methods,
AI-based methods, qualitative approaches, active approaches, etc.

Thank you.
Chandy