PDA

View Full Version : Fw: SPINAL MANIPULATION

Jay M. Trennoche
12-10-1998, 04:35 AM
Biomechanists...a reply to Dr. Siff.

I find your post below very interesting, open minded, encouraging, and
challenging to Biomechanists to look into the study of the spine. I read a
Thomas Edison quote once that said "Look well to the spine for the cause of
disease".

With so many articulations and supportive soft tissues belonging to the
spine, and yet its job as stated in the anatomy books is "to house and
protect the nervous system", I'm surprised that the majority of discussions
and studies by at least the Biomechanists on this list are about
extremities.

With the importance of the neuro-spine to all humans I applaud and
congratulate Dr. Siff for calling your attentions back to
the...well...back.

The more you collectively uncover re: the spine, the more advances yours and
the other professions will make in evolving their care and maintenance of
the spine for everyone's benefit.

Thank you,

Trennoche