PDA

View Full Version : Re: ankle joint center

Ton Van Den Bogert
12-11-1998, 12:58 AM
Chuansi Gao wrote:

> I try to retrieve information in Biomch-L file archive, but the "discussions
> on the use of joint centres in movement analysis" at
> http://isb.ri.ccf.org/biomch-l/ (The Biomch-L Newsgroup) is not accessible.

That link is repaired, the problem was caused by the move to the
new web server. There is also some information on definitions of joint
centers on the ISB standardization page:

http://isb.ri.ccf.org/standards/

Please report any broken links on the ISB website to Tiffany Orlando
or to myself. We have not been able to test the
entire web site yet after moving to the new server.

Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator

--

A.J. (Ton) van den Bogert, PhD
Department of Biomedical Engineering