PDA

View Full Version : Re: BIOMCH-L Digest - 30 Jan 1999 to 31 Jan 1999 (#1999-28)

Joan E. Bechtold
02-01-1999, 05:04 PM
Here's another installment in the ever-fascinating world of Biomech-L.

You could even subscribe yourself. Or you could subscribe to Niel
Young's gig.

Or, you could be heroic in Columbia.

Joanie