PDA

View Full Version : Re: Soft tissue viscoelasticity and preconditioning in-vivo vs.in-vitro

Hugues Lafrance
02-05-1999, 09:10 AM
Dear Hagai Eshel,

There is a paper from Vogel (1982) in Bioeng. Skin, 3, 198-209 entitled
"Mechanical properties of rat skin as compared by in vivo and in in vitro
measurement".

Good Luck.

Hugues Lafrance, Ph.D.
Baxter Healthcare Corp