PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kines/Biomech websites

Michael Feltner
02-18-1999, 08:39 AM
John

Hope all is well, it's been a long time.

I have a website for both kinesiology and biomechanics - the kinesiology
site is:

http://www.pepperdine.edu/seaver/natsci/SPME/Faculty_SPME/M_Feltner/Classes/SPME400/Frame.htm

The biomechanics site is:

http://www.pepperdine.edu/seaver/natsci/SPME/Faculty_SPME/M_Feltner/Classes/SPME425/Frame.htm

Please send me the URL of your completed page when finished. I'd like to
link to it off of my page.

Thanks

Michael

Michael Feltner, Ph.D, FACSM
Professor, Dept. of Sports Medicine | mfeltner@pepperdine.edu
Pepperdine University | Office: 1-310-456-4312
Malibu, CA 90263 USA | FAX: 1-310-317-7270