PDA

View Full Version : Re: Question about disposable EMG electrodes

Dave Grimshire
05-09-1999, 10:46 PM
Brad,
I like the HP 40493E electrode. I have found that some amps can use
almost any electrode while others can be pretty picky. We have some
Meditrace electrodes and I think they were bought because they have a
small contact area, good for small muscles.
I phoned Hewlett Packard for samples and a price list. I can't remember
who makes red dot but it seems to me we contacted them too before buying
the HP electrodes.

Dave Grimshire