PDA

View Full Version : Loads at the prosthetic head in a range of activities: summary ofreplies

Luisa Monti
05-20-1999, 06:55 PM
Dear all,
last week I posted a message in biomech-l to gain information on loads at
the prosthetic head in a range of activities. Here is the original message
and the replies I got.
I thank all the ones who answered. Even if I knew all the authors and works
suggested, the investigation confirmed that the following referencesarecan
be reasonably considered the only ones available in the literature.
Thanks again, bye
Luisa