PDA

View Full Version : Re: marker placement in gait analysis

The Kinetic Lab
07-12-1999, 07:27 AM
actually a couple of groups have published on this, kadaba et al and more
recently growney et al(sorry i don't have exact references at my
fingertips). we had a group of students replicate these
studies using a bts system and got comparable results. what we did for
our study, which the other groups did not appear to, was have strict
operational definitions for marker placement. we looked at intra
tester(between days), as well as inter tester data on one day.

gordy
aldering@gvsu.edu