PDA

View Full Version : Re: foams for molding-clarification

Chuck Pell
12-08-1999, 02:51 AM
CAUTION
The quick insulation foams you mention offgass toxic fumes
when curing and are therefore somewhat dangerous in enclosed
spaces --- especially when someone has either mobility challenges
and/or respiratory difficulties beforehand.
Repeated exposure to the fumes presents hazards to the
researcher/clinician as well. Use strong ventilation & organic
vapor (fine charcoal filter) masks for all persons --- patient/subjects
included.