PDA

View Full Version : Stereoliths ...

H.j. Woltring, Fax/tel +31.40.413 744
09-28-1992, 05:25 PM
> Date: Tue, 29 Sep 92 11:02:22 +1000
> From: man msgs
> Subject: Help with housing high speed video system
>
> Dear subscribers,
>
> We have recently purchased a ( ... ) 3D system and have a dilemma
> facing us. We are not sure of the best way to house this monolith.
> There are two conflicting views here:
>
> 1. Make the system portable so that it can be used in a number of
> locations including other labs, outdoors, etc.
>
> 2. House the system permanently in 1 location and thereby restrict
> its use to experiments than can be run in what is known as the
> biomechanics laboratory.

I have seen many of such systems ported into and out of international
Biomechanics conferences, so I think that (trans)portability can, indeed,
be accomodated. Why not use a minivan with all the equipment (-: and use
a smaller calibration object than I had the back-straining pleasure to
man-handle during the Perth ISB-XIII meeting :-) ?

hjw.