PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kinematics of tripping

David P. Dillard
01-10-2000, 02:06 PM
Below you will find some citations that may be of some help in
your research regarding tripping and kinematics. Pardon the delay in
responding to your question and I hope that these citations will provide
some help to you. They are below your original request.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@astro.temple.edu

Check My Articles on Database Searching on CyberPlayground by Clicking
on Ringleaders and Then My Name at the CyberPlayground Website: Copy and
Paste this address into your Web Browser:
http://www.Edu-CyberPG.com/

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Liz Bryant (University of Brighton) wrote:

> I would be interested to hear of any studies (references) relating to the
> above. thanks in advance.

Citations Regarding Kinematics of Tripping

Authors: Kannus P. Parkkari J. Poutala J.
Institution
Accident & Trauma Research Center and Tampere Research
Center of Sports Medicine, UKK Institute for Health
Promotion Research, Finland. klpeka@uta.fi
Title
Comparison of force attenuation properties of four different hip
protectors under simulated falling conditions in the elderly: an in
vitro
biomechanical study.
Source: Bone. 25(2):229-35, 1999 Aug.

Authors Boonen S. Pelemans W. Broos P.
Institution
Afdeling Geriatrie, Universitaire Ziekenhuizen K.U. Leuven.
Title
[Risk of hip fractures in the elderly: biomechanical aspects of the
falling process]. [Review] [46 refs] [Dutch]
Original Title
Het heupfractuurrisico bij ouderen: biomechanische aspecten van het
valproces.
Source
Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie. 28(4):172-7, 1997 Aug.