PDA

View Full Version : Re: Reference relating to CFD work on Stent and Arterial Stenosis

David P. Dillard
01-13-2000, 03:45 AM
First of all please pardon the delay in responding. I hope however
that the two citations below your original message will be of some help
to you. Also, I hope that I interpreted your acronym correctly as being
computational fluid dynamics.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@astro.temple.edu

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Yao Hai (Dr) wrote:

> I am engaged in CFD simulation of blood flow in coronary artery. I am
> looking for the citation for any studies (references) relating to CFD work
> on Stent and Arterial Stenosis.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Yao Hai Ph.D.
> Cardiovascular Dynamics Laboratory
> School of Mechanical & Production Engineering
> Nanyang Technological University
> Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798

Citations

Authors Ang KC. Mazumdar J.
Institution Dept. of Applied Mathematics, University of Adelaide,
Australia.
Title Mathematical modelling of triple arterial stenoses.
Source Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine.
18(2):89-94, 1995 Jun.

Authors Plainfosse MC. Calonge VM. Beyloune-Mainardi C. Glotz
D. Duboust A.
Institution Service Radiologie Centrale, Hopital Broussais, Paris,
France.
Title Vascular complications in the adult kidney transplant
recipient. [Review]
Source Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 20(8):517-27, 1992 Oct.