PDA

View Full Version : I: fellowship opportunity: MatLab programmer

Daniel Benoit
02-29-2000, 08:52 PM
Dear All,

The duration of the position listed below has been increased to a 6 months,
with possible extension beyond that period. The fellowship stipend will be
commensurate with experience level.
Please refer to the message below for a description of the position.
International applications are welcome however a fluency in English speaking
and writing, including for scientific journals and presentations, is
necessary.

This position is an exciting opportunity to be involved in private and
publicly funded research on a variety of topics, including research and
development of orthopaedic and sports equipment, putting theoretical
principles into clinical practice, and developing new methods of functional
movement analysis for the sports medicine environment. Excellent
organisational skills is required.

Please include a cover letter and a resume or CV with your response,
including your availability. All responses will be treated with discretion.
Previous applications will still be considered if they are able to meet the
extended fellowship period.

Thank You,
Daniel Benoit
Direttore Ricerca Scientifica /\