PDA

View Full Version : Health Sciences Resource list by FTP

H.j. Woltring, Fax/tel +31.40.413 744
10-09-1992, 07:25 AM
Date: 09 Oct 1992 12:37:36 -0500 (CDT)
From: Lee
Subject: Please post where appropriate

An update of my BITNET/Internet Health Science Resource List
(10-09-92) is now available via ftp from ftp.sura.net.

This is a comprehensive list of health science resources available on
the networks. The list includes Listserv groups, Usenet groups, Freenets,
Data Archives, Electronic Newsletters and Health Science oriented databases.
This update also includes anonymous ftp sites for software applications and
several new databases, including CancerNet and FDA bbs.

Access via ftp: ftp.sura.net Directory: pub/nic
File: medical.resources.10-9

For those without ftp access, send me a personal request with health
science resource as the subject and I'll gladly forward you a copy.

Lee Hancock || Archie R. Dykes Library
Educational Technologist || 3901 Rainbow Blvd.
University of Kansas Medical Center || Kansas City, KS 66160-7181
Bitnet - LE07144@UKANVM ||
Internet - LE07144@UKANVM.CC.UKANS.EDU || "Knowledge is nothing if not