I: fellowship opportunity: MatLab programmer

  • I: fellowship opportunity: MatLab programmer

    Dear All,

    The duration of the position listed below has been increased to a 6 months,
    with possible extension beyond that period. The fellowship stipend will be
    commensurate with experience level.
    Please refer to the message below for a description of the position.
    International applications are welcome however a fluency in English speaking
    and writing, including for scientific journals and presentations, is
    necessary.

    This position is an exciting opportunity to be involved in private and
    publicly funded research on a variety of topics, including research and
    development of orthopaedic and sports equipment, putting theoretical
    principles into clinical practice, and developing new methods of functional
    movement analysis for the sports medicine environment. Excellent
    organisational skills is required.

    Please include a cover letter and a resume or CV with your response,
    including your availability. All responses will be treated with discretion.
    Previous applications will still be considered if they are able to meet the
    extended fellowship period.

    Thank You,
    Daniel Benoit
    Direttore Ricerca Scientifica /\