Re: Infant Fractures - Additional Discussion Groups to Try

  • Re: Infant Fractures - Additional Discussion Groups to Try

    First of all, I apologize for being so delayed in responding to
    your request for information, I am way behind in my email reading and
    discussion group that might be helpful for you with a question of this
    nature. The one that I am familiar with is the LegalMed discussion group
    that focuses in areas of forensic medicine and medical malpractice and
    questions of this nature are routine on this list. The Legal-Med list
    may be subscribed to from E-Groups website at http://www.egroups.com (.)

    To find additional discussion groups of this nature, try a search
    on Google at http://www.google.com (.) The search that I recommend you
    try including the quotation marks is this:

    "forensic medicine" and "discussion groups"

    I tried this search and had 180 hits and the first ten looked very
    promissing. I hope that these ideas are of some help. I am sure that you
    will have also gotten some excellent help from members of the BIOMCH-L
    list as well.

    Sincerely,
    David Dillard
    Temple University
    (215) 204 - 4584
    jwne@astro.temple.edu

    Check My Articles on Database Searching
    http://www.Edu-CyberPG.com/
    Click on Ringleaders and Then Reference
    Diversity University Collaboratory Mailing List (DUC)
    http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/diversity.html