Re: BIOMCH-L Digest - 12 Mar 2001 to 13 Mar 2001 (#2001-52)

  • Re: BIOMCH-L Digest - 12 Mar 2001 to 13 Mar 2001 (#2001-52)

    Dear Claus
    We have just bought a dynamometer which also includes a combined hand grip
    and pinch device from this source:
    http://www.mie-uk.com/pgripmyo/index.htm
    We have not started using it yet, so I cannot give you any further advice,
    but it might do what you are looking for. There is a price to pay though!
    Best regards
    Rolf