Re: ShareWare - Video based motion analysis

  • Re: ShareWare - Video based motion analysis

    Dear subscribers,

    On March 22, Jan Brond announced his shareware motion analysis software on
    Biomch-L. The next day, I received a letter from Gideon Ariel, of Ariel
    Dynamics Inc., informing me about a dispute of intellectual property rights
    for this software. Below you find Dr. Ariel's letter and Jan Brond's original
    Biomch-L posting.

    If Mr. Brond wishes to respond to Biomch-L, I invite him to e-mail his
    response to me so that I can post his point of view.

    Please note that the Biomch-L moderators can make no judgement about this
    case. We can only inform you and it is up to you to draw your own
    conclusions.

    Regards,

    Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator