Dear colleagues,

I need to get hold of a device for holding and rotating skulls
in order to standardize skull position for taking radiographs.
I believe such devices are called "craniostats". I am told
they were once commonly used by dentists and other oral
clinicians. Perhaps someone knows of one gathering dust
somewhere, or would be willing to give, sell, lease, lend
one... Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jim McMahon
Anthro. Dept., Hunter College
New York