TR: help about chronic mucular contraction patterns

  • TR: help about chronic mucular contraction patterns

    -----Message d'origine-----
    De : katrin ribant [mailto:katrinribant@skynet.be]
    Envoyé : lundi 26 novembre 2001 23:11
    À : BIOMCH-L@NIC.SURFNET.NL
    Objet : TR: help about chronic mucular contraction patterns

    -----Message d'origine-----
    De : katrin ribant [mailto:katrinribant@skynet.be]
    Envoyé : lundi 26 novembre 2001 22:48
    À : BIOMCH-L@NIC.SURFNET.NL

    Hi everybody,
    I'm a second cycle neuropsychology student, and I'm interested in motricity.
    I'm looking for references about research on chronic muscular contraction
    patterns in respons to stress, and the cognitive mechanisms involved in
    these motor patterns.
    Any information welcome
    Thanks
    Katrin Ribant (ULB Belgium)