Re: Help

  • Re: Help

    You may want to check out a data source available from the Department and
    Trade Industry in the UK... it is called "Adultdata: The Handbook of Adult
    Anthropometric and Strength Measurements" (by L. Peebles and B. Norris).
    This document has a wide variety of strength data for men and women (across
    multiple nationalities). It can be ordered for free at www.dti.gov.uk/ .

    Best of luck,
    Todd Anderson