Re: dummy model for visual nastran

  • Re: dummy model for visual nastran

    Dear Dr. Menegaldo,

    Are you looking at dummy kinematics or structural integrity of
    seating system. Wouldn't MADYMO be a better tool for studying
    dummy kinematics, they have a library of dummy models and
    good ready made modules for handling seating systems.

    Another alternative would be to use LS-Dyna which would be
    a better tool to use if seat structure is the area of interest

    Regards,
    Chandra
    Axiom Consulting Pvt. Ltd
    **************************Disclaimer************** ***************************
    Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Axiom Consulting
    is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual
    whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
    ************************************************** ***************************

    At 03:39 PM 3/7/2003 -0300, www-data wrote:
    >Dear Colleagues,
    >
    >I would like to investigate the effect of seat belt anchorage positions in
    >a car
    >crash test. To do this I am looking for human body/dummy models built to
    >run with
    >Visual Nastran 4D or Adams.
    >Anybody knows where I can find a model like this?
    >
    >Yours sincerely,
    >
    >Luciano Menegaldo, Ph.D.
    >São Paulo State Institute for Technological Resarch (IPT)
    >Control Systems Group
    >São Paulo, Brazil
    >e-mail: lmeneg@ipt.br
    >http://intermega.com.br/lucianomenegaldo/