Hi All

Could anyone let me know where I can obtain a HP 21050A contact sensor
as used for recording muscle sound (phonomyography). Alternatively, if
the transducer is discontinued, could a suitable replacement be

Many thanks in advance

Dr Paul O'Callaghan


Dr Paul O'Callaghan

T +64 7 838 5345
M +64 21 684880
E paul.o'callaghan@agresearch.co.nz

AgResearch Limited
Ruakura Research Centre
East Street, Private Bag 3123, Hamilton, New Zealand
T +64 7 856 2836 F +64 7 838 5012 www.agresearch.co.nz

================================================== =====================
Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments
from AgResearch Limited is intended only for the persons or entities
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipients is prohibited by AgResearch
Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
================================================== =====================