Re: Inverse dynamic data from an unstable surface on a GRFplatform?

  • Re: Inverse dynamic data from an unstable surface on a GRFplatform?

    Toran

    Do you intend to use 3D video (eg vicom) aswell as force plate? If not then
    i can't imaging how you will get any
    further than deternining the forces on the force plate. You won't know the
    location and accelerations of the limbs and joints so you can't calculate
    the joint forces. You can only guess about the relationship of the force
    time graphs to the body motion. I would think the only way this might be
    useful is as comparative data.

    Cheers Dave