INET-'91 current programme (25 May 1991)

  • INET-'91 current programme (25 May 1991)

    Dear Biomch-L readers,

    Following my previous posting today in which I referred to INET-'91,
    I received the following communication from Frode Greisen, organiser
    of this First International NETworking Conference in Copenhagen (18 -
    20 June 1991):

    > Date: Wed, 29 May 91 17:29:28 DNT
    > From: Frode Greisen
    > ( ... )
    > The INET'91 program is evolving very well and it is now nearly complete.
    > The updated program, which includes the registration information, can be
    > retrieved by sending mail to LISTSERV@VM.UNI-C.DK with the command GET
    > INET91 PROGRAM as a line in the mail body.

    Alternatively, you may send email or an interactive message with the same
    contents to LISTSERV@NEUVM1.BITNET. The INET91 PROGRAM is dated 25 May 1991,
    as opposed to the previous April version in INFONETS@DEARN mentioned before
    and outdated by now.

    Regards -- HJW

    P.S.: DASP-L@CSEARN is concerned with Digital Acoustic Signal Processing,
    not with general networking implementation.