    Date: Fri, 14 Jun 91 15:31:37 +0300 (MSD)
    From: Bir@sms.ccas.msk.su
    Subject: letter
    To: ugdist@NICI.KUN.NL

    Dear Co-moderator!

    I'd like to inform You that our laboratory works on the problems of
    mathematical modelling of movement control, particularly on the biomechanics
    of complex mechanical systems (such as the quadruped ), biomechanics of the
    spine and neural models of multijoint movement control.

    We are interested in various contacts and are ready to supply
    more detailed information about our works. Please, contact with

    Prof. A.A. Frolov, Dr. E.V. Birjukova or Prof.M.E.Ioffe
    Laboratory of Mathematical Neurophysiology,
    Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology,
    Academy of Sciences of the USSR,
    SU - 117485, Moscow, Butlerova str. 5a.