Re: "Page Turner" for the Physically disabled

  • Re: "Page Turner" for the Physically disabled

    Such a device was invented in our group a few years back by a couple of my
    colleagues and it is available but I am not sure exactly where it can be
    purchased (perhaps I can find out!). The work was funded by the US
    Veterans Administration and is probably in the public domain.

    On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, Raju Narayan wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I would like to have some information on a device to turn pages (of a book
    > or magazine) for the physically disabled, that is currently available in the
    > market. Is there any such device commercially available. If yes I would
    > appreciate it if you could give me the details.
    >
    > Thanks & Regards
    >
    > Raju Narayan
    > Senior Bioengineer
    > Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
    > Tan Tock Seng Hospital
    > #7 Mandalay Road
    > Singapore 308207
    >
    > Tel : 65-359-5528
    > Fax : 65-252-7282
    > e-mail : raju@ttsh.gov.sg

    Kenneth R. St. John, Assistant Professor Voice: (601) 984-6199
    Orthopaedic Research and Biomaterials Fax: (601) 984-6087
    University of Mississippi Medical Center
    2500 North State Street
    Jackson, MS 39216-4505 Internet: stjohn@umsmed.edu