Re: Help - Muscle sequence in baseball pitching!

  • Re: Help - Muscle sequence in baseball pitching!

    Hi Lisa,

    A book chapter written by myself and my colleagues may be of help to you,
    as well as the references at the end. It is entitled "Biomechanics of
    Throwing" (Glenn S. Fleisig, Rafael F. Escamilla, James R. Andrews), Chapter
    17, pages 332-353, in Athletic Injuries and Rehabilitation
    (eds. James E. Zachazewski, David J. Magee, & William S. Quillen), W.B.
    Saunders Company, 1996. Contact me directly if you have additional
    questions. Good Luck!!

    Rafael Escamilla
    Physical Education & Kinesiology Dept.
    Cal Poly