Re: measuring anteversion

  • Re: measuring anteversion

    Gage describes the technique in his book, Gait Analysis in Cerebral Palsy,
    McKeith Press, 1991. Description of measurement can be found on page 15.
    I have a group of students doing their master's thesis looking at this
    technique in children aged 6-10 years and they will be also assessing the
    intr- and inter tester reliability. Hope this helps.

    Gordon Alderink, MS, PT