    Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1991 17:25:28 EDT
    From: ROSSAM@DUPR.OCS.DREXEL.EDU
    Subject: Mice and RSI
    Sender: Computing and Health

    Hello,

    I am a Macintosh user who has been diagnosed with carpal tunnel
    syndrome. My right wrist hurts more than my left wrist, which
    leads me to suspect the mouse.

    My question is: would alternative mice such as trackballs be
    "better" for your wrists? I suppose so, since there would
    be less wrist movement, but I'd like some advice/opinions.
    --
    Andrew Ross | U.S. Mail:
    Internet: rossam@dupr.ocs.drexel.edu | 4301 Spruce Street, #A104