    Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1991 17:54:47 TZONE
    From: Anne Pemberton
    Subject: Muscular Dystrophy
    Sender: Computing and Health

    School starts on Tuesday, and I will meet my new students,
    including a young man with Muscular Dystrophy. He's beginning
    high school (approx 14 yrs old), and has already deteriorated to
    the point that he's been in an electric wheel chair for a year.
    I've been a special ed teacher for a number of years, but this is
    the first time I will have an MD student. I'd like to find out as
    much as possible about the progress of this disease during
    adolescence, and, perhaps, correspond with other parents/teachers,
    etc. who are currently working with an MD adolescent. Thanks.

    Anne Pemberton
    Nottoway High School
    Nottoway, VA, U.S.A.