    From: kunz@trace.wisc.edu (David N. Kunz)
    Subject: Re: Seat vibration

    Try the Vermont Back Research Center at the University of Vermont in Burlington.

    From: Martha Jack
    To: asmi

    My dissertation is entitled "Distribution of Cycling-Induced Saddle
    Stresses." The purpose was to determine the force distribution on 3
    different bicycle saddle shapes. I am currently unemployed and seeking a
    biomechanics position west of the Mississippi River.

    Martha Jack, Ph.D. E-mail: mjack@beta.tricity.wsu.edu
    Biomechanical Engineer Voice: (509) 943-0043
    ___o P.O. Box 776 FAX: (509) 943-4642 ___o
    _ \