Re: Trunk and upper extremity motion

  • Re: Trunk and upper extremity motion

    I would like to add a question to the end of Steve's query....

    Has any reseearch been performed on upper body motion during walking while
    carrying in various postures (ie. shoulder carry, head carry, 2-handed in
    front, carry at side)?

    Kevin

    Kevin J. Bender
    Ergonomics Consultant "The views expressed are my own"
    Ontario Ministry of Labour
    phone: (416) 314-5463
    email: benderk@gov.on.ca