No announcement yet.

Fw: Post-Doc Opportunity

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fw: Post-Doc Opportunity

    Subject: Hexagonal configurations.

    I have a question that my background does not let me easily answer.

    If a group of hexagons was distorted by an extrinsic force...and you wanted
    to measure the displacement as you would one circle upon another if they
    were to dsplace...what form of measurement would you use?

    The degrees of a protractor or the millimeters in linear measurement.

    I have an observation in human biomechanics that where formerly certain
    upper cervical anatomy was for many decades considered likened to circles
    for the purpose for displacement may have a greater
    relevance to the pattern of hexagons as can be elliptically observed from
    certain uncommon x-rays views.

    My first exploration of this entity is to know what type of measurement is

    Degrees, or millimeters...or are there more ways to look at this to discuss
    "asymmetrical apposition"?

    I apologize if some of my words may be inappropriate...But I'm reaching.


    Trennoche...on the biomechanics list or at future seminar location.

    To unsubscribe send UNSUBSCRIBE BIOMCH-L to
    For information and archives: