    From: Nick Brown [SMTP:nickb@mail.utexas.edu]
    Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 4:28 PM
    To: Kyu-Jung Kim, Ph.D.
    Subject: Re: FYI: C3D m-file

    Hi,
    I use matlab regularily and now the vicon 140 system. I would love to see
    the get3cd file and I would be gratefeul if you could direct me where I
    might find this.

    Thank you in advance
    Nick Brown
    U of Texas

    At 08:33 AM 10/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
    >For those of you who are using "getc3d.m" for Vicon, the MATLAB script
    reading c3d files. If there's continuing interest, I'll revise the script to
    address most problems.

    >KJK

    done - Vicon uses DEC format, so I needed to say:
    >fopen(fname,'r+','d')
    > ^^^
    >
    >This is for VAX D floating point numbers. After that small adjustment
    everything looks fine - 3 days work for three characters!