Re: postings with citations

  • Re: postings with citations

    Etiquette and courtesy are often casualties of debate but they
    shouldn't be. I used capital letters in an earlier posting to highlight
    an issue that had been misunderstood - I didn't mean to shout. I
    apologize to Jeff, Ton and all of the list members for any impoliteness on
    my part.
    Here are the references for two names that I dropped in my last posting:

    Ingen Schenau, G.J. van (1984) An alternative view of the concept of
    utilisation of elastic energy in human movement. HUMAN MOVEMENT SCIENCE.
    3:301-335. *** pages 327-330 are of particular relevance to the debate.

    Chapman, A.E. and Sanderson, D.J. (1990) Muscular coordination in sporting
    skills. IN: MULTIPLE MUSCLE SYSTEMS. (eds:J. Winters and S. Woo)
    Springer-Verlag:New York. pp.608-620. *** see pages 609-610.

    \ /
    \ /| Jim Dowling, Ph.D. |\ /
    | , , |
    | / |_ . Associate Professor . _| \ |
    |/ |_ Department of Kinesiology _| \|
    / McMaster University \
    / Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4K1 \
    / CANADA \
    / (905) 525-9140 Ext.23572 \
    \ Fax: (905) 523-6011 /
    | Ask an inappropriate question to get an appropriate answer. |