Re: ankle joint center

  • Re: ankle joint center

    Chuansi Gao wrote:

    > I try to retrieve information in Biomch-L file archive, but the "discussions
    > on the use of joint centres in movement analysis" at
    > http://isb.ri.ccf.org/biomch-l/ (The Biomch-L Newsgroup) is not accessible.

    That link is repaired, the problem was caused by the move to the
    new web server. There is also some information on definitions of joint
    centers on the ISB standardization page:

    http://isb.ri.ccf.org/standards/

    Please report any broken links on the ISB website to Tiffany Orlando
    or to myself. We have not been able to test the
    entire web site yet after moving to the new server.

    Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator

    --

    A.J. (Ton) van den Bogert, PhD
    Department of Biomedical Engineering