[Fwd: Postponement: 6th IOC World Congress on Sport Sciences]

  • [Fwd: Postponement: 6th IOC World Congress on Sport Sciences]

    Dear subscribers,

    I received this today from the IOC World Congress. It will be another
    two weeks before more information is available, and updates will
    be posted to Biomch-L at that time.

    --

    Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator