MacReflex Motion Analysis System for free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacReflex Motion Analysis System for free

A colleague at Curtin University in Western Australia is cleaning up and no longer has any use for a 20 year old MacReflex motion analysis system - made by Qualisys AB, Partille Sweden.
    Brief Description
    A 3-D system. There are 6 infra-red detecting cameras each attached to a video-processor that, when linked together, provide the MacReflex software with the information required to calculate the x,y,z coordinates for each marker at a sampling rate of 50Hz. Each camera incorporates an infra-red flash that lights up the scene in front of the camera only when the electronic shutter is open. Focal length of each lens was 8.5mm. The aperture setting and focus can be adjusted for each camera to provide the best marker definition after the automatic gain control of the video-processor is adjusted based on the ambient conditions of the scene. Prior to each session the whole system is calibrated according to the vendorís instructions using a 500mm calibration frame.

If anyone has a good home for this and is willing to pay for transport, please post a reply.

Re: MacReflex Motion Analysis System for free

sorry for delay, if it is possible or if chances comes again let me know please.
    thanks & regards
    Viswanath

Comment

Re: MacReflex Motion Analysis System for free

i am doing Ph.D. in Physical Education (Sports Biomechanics)
      i don't have facilities in India, i am will study in your esteemed University
      kindly help me in this regard
      waiting for your positive reply

regards
      Viswanath

Comment

Working...
      X