Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Kestrel camera (2.2mp) Motion Capture System (MAC) with 32 channel a/d, pan/tilt heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Kestrel camera (2.2mp) Motion Capture System (MAC) with 32 channel a/d, pan/tilt heads

HI,

I am selling a 10 camera Kestrel (2.2mp) system from Motion Analysis Corporation which includes the following.
    • KESTREL digital cameras with 2.2mp up to 300 fps (NIR), Qty.2- Calibration frame (L) and wand set (200 & 500mm), Camera cases, Power hub(2), Ethernet switch,
    • camera cables, 32 channel a/d, and market kit . Cortex Software and a/d software.

Please reply to post with your contact info if interested or call the phone number below to find out more.

Thanks,

Dr. Allen Selner
    Phone: 949-282-5046
    Last edited by Allen Selner; March 15th, 2021, 01:22 PM. Reason: The 10 camera MoCap system from MAC is still available

Hi, Dr. Allen

I would like to get all the information I may get about the system, price, etc...

Many thanks

My mail address is:

tomas_ponce@uma.es
    Last edited by Tomas Ponce-Garcia; January 23rd, 2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Hello Dr. Selner,

If the MAC Kestrel camera system is still available, I would like to find out some more information regarding age of the system, condition, asking price, etc. The best way to reach me is probably via email at wendtcs@wssu.edu. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Chris Wendt

Comment

Hi,
        Yes the MAC Kestrel camera system is still available. I will be emailing interested parties more details.

Thanks,

Dr. Allen Selner

Comment

Working...
        X