[QUOTE=Reyhaneh;25581]I've just studied about the angle of elbow in different sportsman in badminton.I want to know if there is any similar studies like this one in world?[/QUOTE]

Hi reyhaneh... I'm valentina
I've just see your question. I was interested in answering you because I practice this sport very occasionally and I like it a lot. I found the following article " The Science of Badminton: Game Characteristics, Anthropometry, Physiology, Visual Fitness and Biomechanics" it's a review and focuses on the game characteristics, anthropometry, physiology, visual attributes and biomechanics of badminton. They also talk about that the shuttlecock (the "ball") has anatomical trajectory, and the players perform specific moves-such as lunging and jumping, and powerful strokesusing specific pattern of movement.
They made specific tests that you may be interested they quatify the heart rate using ECG in order to improve the techniques analyzing that the literature reports an average Hrmax value of 191.0 beats/minute in males and 197.6 beats/minute in females. Speed, agility, strenght, flexibility, and muscular response. I would let you the link below just in case you are interested to read it.
https://www.researchgate.net/publica...d_Biomechanics
Endurance
max
value
of 191.0 beats/min in males and 197.6 beats/min in
females
max
value
of 191.0 beats/min in males and 197.6 beats/min in
females.