Dear A.G.,

I would be happy to speak to some of your questions and concerns.

BTS Bioengineering, in fact has over 30 years of experience in motion analysis technology. The company was founded in 1986, so we have been providing motion capture, wireless EMG, and force plates for many years. We are the only company in the world the produces motion capture, EMG, force plates, and analysis software, so all of these components are designed to work together natively, and you can purchase an entire motion analysis lab out of one hand. This eliminates any hassles with integration of third party systems, which all other companies require.

Our technology is FDA approved and countless research articles have been published using BTS systems, so you can be assured that our technology has extremely high accuracy. The SMART-DX 3D motion capture cameras, for example, have an accuracy of 0.1 mm in a 6m x 6m x 3m volume.

World renowned research universities and hospitals from around the US and the world use BTS technology on a daily basis. In fact over 1,000 centers have our technology and over 1,000,000 motion analyses are performed each year using a BTS system. To make BTS systems accessible to anyone, whether the user is a physical therapist, biomechanist, athletic trainer, doctor, or engineer, we pride ourselves in having easy to use software with built in analysis protocols that come with the system and can be customized.

If you would like to speak to any centers that use BTS technology, I would be happy to put you in touch with them directly. We are currently building a website to create an online community of BTS users, and you can see just a few of the centers using BTS systems at http://btsmotionsociety.org/.

Please also let me know if you would like me to send you any journal articles published using our technology. You can reach me anytime at will.vandenberg@btsbioengineering.com or by phone at 929-255-9134.

Have a great day,

Will Vandenberg
Lead Applications and Sales Engineering
BTS Bioengineering