Dear A.G.,

This has been a great discussion with a lot of information thrown out there. I wanted to take a minute to clear up a few points about the BTS system that may have seemed unclear based on previous posts.

First, any of our systems can be used in standalone mode or in any combination as an integrated solution controlled in one single graphical user interface.

I would also like to point out the ease of report creation and customization in the BTS software. While our software comes with many prewritten analysis protocols and reports, our platform allows you to customize existing protocols and reports or build them from scratch (drag & drop). All reports can be saved as a PDF and any type of data can be exported in common formats for further processing in EXCEL, Matlab, etc.

Finally, BTS develops and manufactures all aspects of the hardware and software in-house, thus we provide complete support for the entire motion analysis system though one single source. We also offer onsite and online demos to provide our clients a hands-on experience of our technology

Feel free to give me a call at any time to discuss all of the information that has been discussed in this thread, and good luck!

Will Vandenberg
Lead Applications and Sales Engineer
BTS Bioengineering
929-255-9134