Quote Originally Posted by aknicker92 View Post
Hi lucysmith,you may call it strength gain. However, why would you need a special name for it?CheersAxel
Hi Axel,

Was purely out of curiosity, I know the term dynapenia is growing in popularity and when writing a sentence a few days ago used the words hypertophy and strength gain and wondered if there was a word that would balance this sentence a bit better.