I am jianxing Gong from University of Bern, Switzerland. Recently in my
research work, I have to change a data file from CT into BVolume structure,
but I do not know how to do that. Do you know how to read a BVolume structure
data file, or is there any reference book about such problem?
Thank you very much in advance.

Jianxing Gong

================================================== ==================
Volker Gleising
M.E.M|ller Institute for Biomechanics
The University of Bern
Murtenstrasse 35
3010 Bern 10 Inselspital
Tel: +41 31 632 9880
Fax: +41 31 632 4951
Internet : vogel@mem.unibe.ch